FitMi Home Therapy Program For PC/Mac
New Innovative Products (Flint Rehab, USA)!!! Brought to you by iElder.asia
A home therapy tool designed to help you retrain your brain.FitMi was designed specifically to help people with neurologic injury improve their strength and dexterity.
It helps you improve your ability to walk and use your affected side by exercising the full-body, including:
FitMi Measures 40 Full Body Exercises with 10 Difficulty Levels
FitMi contains two wireless rechargeable pucks and RehabStudio therapy app that picks exercises for you tailored to your stages of recovery. As you improve, the FitMi exercises and difficulty levels increase to optimize your recovery.
Easy to Use: FitMi in 3 Simple Steps
- Step1: Select Your Body Part
- Decide what muscle group you’d like to exercise: hand, arm, core, or legs.
- Step2: Start Exercising
- Using the blue and yellow pucks, follow along with the game and complete the exercises as best as you can.
- Step 3: Continue to Next Exercise
- As you improve each day, FitMi will automatically adapt to your success, making sure you’re always moving forward.
Clinically Proven At-Home Therapy
Exercise with FitMi has been clinically proven to:
- Improve mobility 3x faster than traditional therapy when used for just 20 minutes a day
- Motivate safe, effective, and high-intensity rehabilitation exercise in an at-home setting
- Benefit individuals with both mild and more severe motor impairments after stroke