Heatlax Heating Pad | Bion GB100
BION Heatlax heating pad is all you need after a long day of work, it just might save you from spending large amount of money for medical inspection.
With Heatlax, you can enjoy being aching free with the warm and comfortable heat against your skin as you relax on the comfortable fabric and let the heat do all the work for you.
Heatlax can improve blood circulation better than normal with the 3 in 1 feature.
- Digital display
- 2 Year Warranty
- Distributed Heat
- Cozy Fabric Cover
- Up to 40" waist line
- Universal 3 pin plug
- 90 Minutes Auto-Off
- Overheat Protection
- 6 Temperature setting
- Improving blood circulation
- Suitable for all age
- Quick Heat-Up (Up to 70 Degrees Celsius)
Health Benefits of the Heating Pad
Heat therapy could provide both pain relief and healing benefits of many types of pain.
The following are some of the benefits of heat therapy.
- Reduce muscle tension and stiffness
- Improve blood circulation by relaxing knotted veins, thus reducing inflammation and pain
- Good blood flow flushes toxins from your body
HOW BION HEATLAX HEATING PAD WORKS
Heating pad works by its insulated wire (heating pad PVC) that is inserted into the cosy fabric that heats when it is plugged into an electric source. The heating pad PVC is a temperature control unit that manages the amount of electric current entering the heat elements of the heating pad. Learn more about Heating Pad.
HEATING PAD NOT HEATING UP?
Does it mean that the heating pad is faulty? While we cannot assure you that everything will always work perfectly, we can help you understand a bit more about how it works. Learn more about Heating Pad.
How to use the BION Heatlax Heating Pad
Follow these simple steps.
- Insert the power plug into your electrical mains.
- The auto-off indicator light will illuminate shortly and “8” will appear for an instance on the digital display.
- Fasten the device at your desired body location with the aid of the elastic securing straps (and the centre Velcro strip if securing on knee).
- Press the on/off button to switch on the device. “1” will appear on the digital display. After a few minutes you will be able to feel the heating pad getting noticeably warmer. If you require a higher temperature setting, press the button repeatedly and the temperature setting will circulate from settings “1” to “6”. Temperature setting of “6” is the hottest (up to 65 degrees).
- The device will switch off automatically after 90 minutes. The auto-off indicator light will illuminate.
- Press the on/off button to switch off device.
- Unplug the device from the electrical mains after you have finished using it.
Safety tips and precautions
Heating Pads can also be dangerous when used improperly. Here are a few safety tips to help you avoid getting injured.
- Do not touch or place the heating pad PVC directly on your skin
- Do not fall asleep while using a heating pad
- Do not apply a heating pad to damaged skin
- Do not use a heating pad that has a broken or cracked electrical cord
- Start on the lowest level and slowly increase the heat intensity.
- Allow the device to cool down for 10 minutes after 90 minutes to prevent it from being overheated
The bottom line
Heat therapy offers a multitude of health benefits to your body. It is a must-have especially during monsoon and cold seasons. It should however only feel warm on the skin and not burning hot, and remember, never to touch or use the heating Pad PVC without the fabric cover.