8" Digital Calendar Day Clock - Orientation Dementia Clock
These orientation dementia clocks are used by people with vision, memory, or cognitive impairment.
The clocks can assist people with alzheimer's and dementia, and people with intellectual, cognitive, or memory impairment.
Our range includes a combination of highly visible, easy to read clocks, and more advanced audio visual verbal prompters.
Day clocks let people know exactly what time, time of day, and what day it is . The more advanced options with audiovisual reminder prompts can remind people of a range of things, from medication reminders to personal care tasks and appointments.
Memory loss is often one of the first symptoms to appear in someone suffering from Alzheimer's or Dementia, or other cognitive impairment. Use of orientation clocks may assist with this problem. These devices are suited to people with varying degrees of cognitive impairment with the need to be reminded of the day, time or date.
8" Digital Calendar Day Clock
- Orientation Dementia Clock for Alzheimer's, Dementia, Memory & Cognitive Impairment. Day Clock, Day Clox
- It has up to 5 basic Alarms per day and up to 3 Medicine Reminders
Reduce the workload of carers
The Dementia Day Clock is aimed at helping people living with Dementia by simply and clearly displaying the time of day as morning, afternoon, evening or night. People living with Alzheimer's or Dementia can lose the ability to recognise what the time is and even whether it is day or night. This can cause many challenges for them and for their primary carers. By using this digital calendar orientation day clock it can reduce the challenges.
Help people with dementia live in a daily routine
The aim of the day clock is to help people with dementia to be able to link the time of day to their daily routine. The Day Clocks' clear and simple display has proven to be helpful for people with dementia or Alzheimer's
The Day Clock can be used in the living room, the bedroom, the study, the kitchen and classroom. It can be standing or wall mounted. The high gloss framing is good looking to suit your home environment perfectly.
The time display and menus can be displayed in a number of languages such as English, French, Germany, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Finland, Swedish, etc.
Time Mode / Date Mode
The time can be displayed in 12 hours or 24 hours format.
The date can be displayed as Month-Date-Year or Date-Month-Year
User Interface Feature
The clock can be used in the standard mode displaying the Day, Time, Date, Month and Year. Alternatively, you can choose the analogue clock setting, or a coloured background. Press and hold the play button on the back to switch to the desired display.
- up to 5 basic alarms (Numbered 1 to 5, Monday to Friday, Saturday to Sunday, or Monday to Sunday) and
- up to 3 Medicine Reminders (one time only, or repeating daily)
- The user can stop the alarm by pressing any button
The clock has the function to automatically adjust the display depending on the time of day. High, Medium, Low or Auto. In Auto , the display brightens during Day Mode after 7am (50cd/㎡) and automatically dims during Night Mode after 7pm (10cd/㎡).
- Product size: 222 x 178mm
- Screen size:160*120mm
- Weight 410g
- Material: plastic
- Accuracy +/- 30-60 secs p/mth
- A quality new screen 8 inch
- LCD 4:3 ratio, resolution: 800×600
- Photo format: JPEG/JPG BMP;
- Music Format: MP3 MP2 MP1 WMA OGG APE FLAC AC3 RA ACC;
- Video Format: RM RMVB MKV MOV M4V MPG FLV PMP AVI VOB DAT MP4 3PG;
- Slideshow with background music; picture rotate zoom in/out
- Auto play when power on; auto loop play; timing turn on/off
- Extra functions: calendar, clock, alarm clock, E-book reader etc
- Support SD, MS, MMC, XD, USB etc
- Power Adaptor: AC 100-240Vac, 50-60HZ; DC 5V/2A IC adaptor
- Electricity operated only. Internal battery retains the clock time in the event of a power failure. However, the clock must be plugged in and powered by electricity to operate.
- OSD languages: multi languages
- Accessories: adaptor, remote control, user manual, stand
Shipping & Installation