Lexmin® Black Turmeric with Piperine Powder (Certified Organic)
Made from certified organic Black Turmeric Powder (Curcuma Caesia) with organic Black Piperine extract.
Ingredients: 99% Black Turmeric Powder with 1% Black Piperine.
Black Turmeric with added Piperine will become more bio available to the body, it enhances the body’s absorbability of the curcumin in Black Turmeric by up to 2000%.
Net Weight: 20g, 50g, 100g
USDA, NON-EU, Canada Organic, GHP, GMP, HACCP, GACP, CAM GAP, VEGAN.
- Black turmeric contains the highest concentrations of curcumin of any plant species with nearly 4 times more than Curcumin in yellow turmeric
- Curcumin is a very powerful anti-inflammatory property produced by turmeric.
- Black turmeric’s higher and more potent curcumin is beneficial for improving ailments and metabolic disorders like leukoderma, asthma, tumours, piles, bronchitis.
- Turmeric contains many compounds with antioxidant properties. Curcumin, in particular, is a potent antioxidant that is ten times more powerful than resveratrol, the much-hyped antioxidant in red wine.
- Piperine possesses its own antioxidant properties. This substance can reduce the oxidative stress brought on by a high-fat diet.
- Consuming pepper with turmeric regularly can double the antioxidant protection, helping you stay healthier longer.
- Can be added into food, cooking, baking, smoothies, juices, shakes or any other drink
Adults: 1 – 2g daily
Consumed neat or diluted in small amount of water.
Can be turned into a paste for topical application on minor bruises and rash.
If on prescription medicine or anticoagulants, consult a health care professional before consumption.
Lexmin product is natural food supplement, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. DO NOT consume in excess.