Why Individual Wrapping of PPE?
While bulk-packaged products may be suitable for ordinary use, PPEs and in particular face masks for medical use need to be sterile to prevent possible cross-contamination. From the manufacturing facility to the hands of the end-user, essential PPEs must remain contamination-free.
At NOVID, our single-use premium products are individually wrapped and UV-C sterilised to ensure the highest hygiene standards are maintained so you can use them with confidence.
- UV-C Sterilised & Individually Wrapped
- Germ-free masks with protection from contamination
- Made with soft materials to minimise skin reaction
- High Particulate Matter (PM) Filtration
- ≥98% efficiency against virus, bacteria & airborne particles
- Fluid Resistance
- Protection against harmful biofluids & droplets (120mmHg)
- High Breathability & Adaptable Fitting
- Enhanced performance with optimum comfort
Gross weight: 14kg
Carton box dimension:
1 carton has 40 boxes
MOH Medical Device Authority (MDA) Registered
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.
Product is individually wrapped and is hygienic. No worry about contamination.