Parallel Bars 8'
Parallel bars are specifically used in physical and occupational rehabilitation therapy to assist individuals to re-learn to walk and for gait training, as well as to regain balance, strength, range of motion, and mobility.
- Parallel Bars for Balance & Stability Training
- Stainless steel, height and width adjustable parallel bars, space-saving unit
- Overall dimension: L2450 x W900 x H610~990mm
- Material: Stainless steel framework
- 4 x Stainless steel adjustable bar
- 2 x Stainless steel handrails (Ø38mm)
- Rail to rail outer dimension (W600mm)
- Adjustable & Portable
WIDELY USED BY
- Aged care nursing homes,
- Rehabilitation center,
- Physiotherapy center and
- Private practice.
- RM200 for the installation fee within Klang Valley