Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair | Pegasus II
The Pegasus II is the lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair in the world, which allows you to easily practice stand-up or sit down by power control function and roll manually. Frequent stand-ups can greatly improve a user's health. Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger. Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital, or rehab centre. The up/down position can be controlled by a small controller at the tip of the armrest.
So why is the Pegasus II the best and lightest Semi-Power standing wheelchair for you?
- Frequent stand ups can greatly improve the health of wheelchair users. Not only does it prevent bedsores, but it also improves bowel movements, heart & lung functions, and bone density. Minimizes muscle spasm and joint stiffness.
- You can control Up/Down movements by a small controller at the tip of the armrest (can be either right or left side). Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
- Adjustable leg length, seat depth and even the footrest tilting angle to suit different users. Available in 14”, 16” and 18” seat width sizes. (Shorter users can add a footrest adapter as accessories.)
- Quick release front and rear wheels with foldable backrest for easier transport. It can fit in a car booth once the wheels and backrest are detached and folded.
- It is advisable to practise the standing up and sitting down positions, if possible, for maximum health benefits.
- The total weight at 35kg makes it light even though it is equipped with a power up/down feature.
1. Is this lithium battery based? Nickel metal hydrate batter
2. How many hours to charge? 5 hours to full charge from empty
3. How many kilometres does it cover once fully charged? Full charged battery can use to stand and sit roughly about 100 times
4. Is it flight approved? Yes, we have the battery certificate fr airline travel
5. How long warranty for the wheelchair? International warranty 2 years on the chair and electronics, and 1 year on battery
6. Can it recline ? It does not recline
Features and Benefits
Shipping & Installation