Portable Oxygen Therapy Set complete with regulator, trolley, bubble humidifier ad oxygen mask. (Cylinder fitted with toggle for easy operations). This Portable Oxygen Therapy Set are from the USA. What makes our oxygen tank different from any other tanks is the material used. Most other tanks are made from steel but, ours are made from aluminium which is one of the most resistant to corrosion. In other words, it does not rust. When the steel inside exposed to oxygen, it will become corroded. That is why our Portable Oxygen Therapy Set that is made from aluminium would last longer.
In The Box:
- 1 x Catalina PV Light weight Aluminium Cylinder with parallel pin index valve and toggle fitted, 0.7m3
- 1 x Oxygen Regulator w/Content Gauge, Dailflow 0-15lpm with tailpiece. Pin Index,2050
- 1 x Disposable Bubble Humidifier with pressure relieve Valve
- 1 x Trolley with castors
- 1 x Simple Oxygen Mask with 7ft tubing
Country of Origin - USA
1 year warranty against manufacturing defect
1. How long the oxygen can last?
Ans: depending on the advice from doctor on how many litre/min.
2. Is the oxygen tank can support patient 24 hours?
Ans: it is better to use oxygen concentrator to support patient 24 hours.
3. Where to refill and how much the cost of refill?
Ans: We do not provide refill service. It is better to ask from doctor where refill can be done and how much it will cost.
4. Is this oxygen tank need to use electric?
Ans: No. the oxygen tank do not use electric and can be carry anywhere.
5. 0.7m3 oxygen tank can roughly last how long?
Ans: Depending on what flow the patient use. Size E cylinder is about 690-710 liters. If use 2lpm size E can last about 300-350 minutes. About 5hours. If use 3lpm will last about 200++ minutes