The Posture Cushion is a pre-inflated disc that works to strengthen core muscles and improve both posture and stability when seated.
By de-stabilising the sitting surface your body is required to perform continuous micro-movements in order to stay balanced and upright. These movements help to strengthen your core muscles, which are essential to providing the support needed to maintain a correct posture.
- Material: Polyethylene inflatable cushion, Nylon cushion cover.
- Ribbed anti-slip surface
- Pre-inflated to optimum pressure
- Correct hip alignment
- Recommended by London Spine Clinic
- Assessed and approved by industry experts
- Available in Blue
- Size: 33cm (13 Inches) x 6.35cm (2.5 inches)
- Packaging Weight:
- Packaging Dimension:
- Product origin: UK
- Helps to correct poor seated posture and strengthen core muscles. Encourages active sitting.
- Strengthen abdominal & back muscle.
- Helps to reduce back pain.
- Keep our bodies dynamic.
- Brilliant accessories for mobility gym training.
1. HOW DOES THE POSTURE CUSHION WORK?
- The Posture Cushion works by making your body perform continuous micro-movements to stay balanced, these movements engage your core muscles while you sit and strengthens your back muscles. With active sitting, you naturally sit more upright as you are more aware of your posture and therefore posture over an extended period (2-3 weeks) will dramatically improve.
2. CAN I USE THE POSTURE CUSHION WHILST DRIVING?
- We would recommend not to use the cushion whilst driving, the reason being is that you should not be unbalanced in the car. The Posture Cushion is perfect accessory for your office chair, at home on the sofa or even used as an exercise balance cushion for workouts.
3. HOW LONG SHOULD I USE THE POSTURE CUSHION FOR?
- By using the Posture Cushion for even just a couple of weeks you will soon begin to see a change in both your posture and core strength. We recommend that the Posture Cushion is initially used for short bursts at a time (approximately 30 minutes). If used for longer periods there is a greater likelihood to unintentionally support yourself, which will inhibit any benefits that the disc offers.