[HRD Corp Claimable] 4 day training Basic Caregiver Training
As our parents age, they may need more care than we are able to provide. If we are not able to take care of them ourselves, we may need to look into other options such as attending caregiver training ourselves and/or sending our maid to be trained by a professional team.
From fundamental theories to practical skills, we've got you covered! Engage in practical, hand-on training by working through real-life case studies and scenarios.
Gain a good foundation knowledge of caregiving
- Engage in practical, hand-on training by working through real-life case studies and scenarios.
- Develop critical thinking skills and learn how to provide personalized care that meets the unique needs and preferences of each client.
- For HRDF claimable, it will have 5 days course. Course fee: RM3000.
- Work as freelance caregiver
- Job placement opportunity is available
- Enhance career opportunities
- Earn up to RM3500++
- 2 certificates will be given upon completion of the 4 days course - Professional Certificate in Healthcare Counseling for Adults and Seniors from ICTM, and Basic Caregiver Training Completion Certificate from Click2Health.
- 4 days course
- 10am to 5pm
Click2Health, UnitA-3-3, Block A, Arena Mentari, 46150 Petaling Jaya Selangor
- Caregiver's roles and responsibilities
- Do and Don't during Caregiving
- Collecting baseline vital sign & it's interpretation of data
- Overview of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Common Diseases and Disorders
- Overview of Aging Process
- How to administer Medication
- Basic Nursing care
- Basic Hygiene Care
- Basic Skincare
- Oral & denture care
- Intake and output
- Elimination care
- Turning and positioning
- Transferring technique
- Fall Prevention
- Case studies
- Open to everyone
- No age limits
- Able to read and write basic English and Malay
- Learning materials are provided
- Lunch provided
- Training site visit
21-24 February 2023
21-24 March 2023
25-28 April 2023
23-26 May 2023
27-30 June 2023
25-28 July 2023
19-22 September 2023
28 November to 1st December 2023
We will be announcing the next intake date in due course.
- Buy 2 seats, get 50% discount on the second participant