Mobile Recliner Geriatric Chair with Tray
Ready for comfort and style? Experience the ultimate comfort and style with this recliner chair that features high-density foam cushioning, suitable for those who sit for longer period of time as can recline to a different position with greater comfort. Perfectly made for the family, clinics, and hospitals.
Sturdy, smooth, powder coated frame
- 3 positioning of recline by manual assistance, infinite positioning available if user able to adjust on their own
- Contoured seat back provide lumbar support for maximum comfort
- Medical grade vinyl upholstery
- Serving tray can slide on & off, hang on the side of the chair
- Auto reclining calf rest while reclining the chair
- 5″ swivel castors with brake
- Recline up to approximately 40 degree
- Maximum user weight: 180kg/ 400 lbs
Q1: May I know whether the fabric cushion made of cotton or leather?
A1: Not leather or cotton. It is made of medical grade vinyl upholstery for easy cleaning.
Q2: How does the electric chair function?
A2: The back rest goes up and down with leg up
A3: Weight is approximately 35 for manual and 50kg for electric.Q4: Is the leg rest can be adjusted separately or it is simultaneously move with the backrest?
Q5: For electric, is the chair can be move around or need to be plug in to power source?
A5: Yes it need to be power at the plug. The electric is use to recline the chair only.
Q6. Any issue when washing or splash with water
A6: Just wipe down with wet cloth
Q7. Battery charger type
A7: No battery work only on power from plug
Q8. Can be still operated manual if chair out of battery
A8: Without power the chair cannot be manually operated.
Q9. How much is the minimum repair charge for motor
A9: Nominal value RM150 excluding parts
Q10: Can remove wheel of the geriatric chair?
A10: The wheel can take off (just need to unskru) but the stability might not there. If you see the height of the geriatric chair will also be lower which will disturb you to open and close the geriatric chair. In other words, it is not advisable to remove wheels.
Shipping & Installation