YUWELL 8F-5AW oxygen concentrator is a device which concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply (ambient air) to supply an oxygen enriched gas stream.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Oxygen concentrators typically use pressure swing adsorption technology and are used very widely for oxygen provision in healthcare applications, especially where liquid or pressurized oxygen is too dangerous or inconvenient, such as at homes. Oxygen concentrators utilize a molecular sieve to adsorb gasses and operate on the principle of rapid pressure swing adsorption of atmospheric nitrogen onto zeolite minerals and then venting the nitrogen. This type of adsorption system is therefore functionally a nitrogen scrubber leaving the other atmospheric gasses to pass through. This leaves oxygen as the primary gas remaining. PSA technology is a reliable and economical technique for small to mid-scale oxygen generation, with cryogenic separation more suitable at higher volumes and external delivery generally more suitable for small volumes.
Portable oxygen therapy allows oxygen therapy patients to maintain their mobility and independence throughout their day-to-day activities. Here are some benefits of using portable oxygen concentrators
- Allows patients to utilize oxygen therapy 24/7, which helps increase survival.
- Portable oxygen concentrators help improve exercise tolerance, as supplemental oxygen during exercise helps you exercise longer.
- Helps increase stamina throughout day-to-day activities.
- Freedom to travel lightly and easily. No need to carry around heavy oxygen tanks which are difficult, heavy, and dangerous (explosive properties).
- Cumulative time function.
- Exceed press safety valve helping safe ensure.
- Install power cut warning function.
- High pressure and low pressure alarming function.
- Power supply ：～220V±22V，50Hz±1Hz
- Size ：H50cm*W39cm*D24.5cm
- Oxygen flow ：0.5～5L/min
- Oxygen concentration ： 95.5%~87%
- Weight ：15.5kg（34.1lbs）
- Input power ：400VA
- Output pressure ：40~70kPa
- Operation noise ：≤48dB (A)(average) Whole unit: 52dB(A)
- The rental per month is RM298 with a refundable deposit of RM500. RM30 for NEW humidifier bottle and nasal cannula for first time.
- The device is rented for Covid-19 patients and an additional RM 100 is added for the sanitising and PPE.
- Charges during public holidays / Weekends/ After 5pm – an extra payment of RM30 is paid to the driver directly.
- Free delivery within Klang Valley
- RM30 or more- delivery charges for outside Klang Valley (Within Selangor). Kindly provide address to confirm final delivery charges.
- Currently, we do not provide services outside of Selangor.
- Handling and delivery charges are based on a case-by-case basis with advance notice.
- The prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The last day of rental will be calculated according to the day you inform us of the cancellation. Our team will collect the unit from you within 7 working days. The deposit will be refunded within 7 working days after the unit has been recollected and confirmed to be in good condition.
- Kindly call/WhatsApp us at www.wasap.my/60122288472 to check stock availability before placing an order.
- Prescription. How many lpm (liters per minute)? ranges between 1 to 5 lpm . Normally 2 -3 lpm for home oxygen therapy
- Once we confirm the availability, please provide your name, email address, mobile number, and delivery address for us to proceed with the order.
- Once the order has been emailed to you, pls send the bank-in slip to us. Bank information at https://ielder.asia/pages/payment-method
- Lorry driver/technical team will contact you prior to delivery.
rental of oxygen concentrator
Good and easy to operate. No problem to communicate with technician n staf
Rental for Yuwell Oxygen Concentrator 8F-5AW (5litre)
Fast delivery, good customer service. Product easy to use and very portable.
Good rental decision
Been renting this machine for a month and probably going for the next few months. Machine works well with no hassle at all and staff are all friendly and are very responsive and helpful. Thank you so much team! Really helped my family when needed.
Prompt response & assistance on oxygen concentrator rental process, especially Ms Olivia. Thanks a lot for yr assistance
Olivia is one of the patience person i have ever met in my life. Kind and Humble, quick in helping people and understands the emotion of her clients so well. ielder is so lucky to have someone like her. A true Asset.