DYNA Limited Motion Knee Brace (ROM Brace) - (Short)
R.O.M. Knee Brace controls and restricts degree of flexion of the knee joint through a multi-point fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on most patients and for multiple orthopedic problems.
- Easy ROM angle adjustment
- One size fits all
- Sturdy and durable
- Controlled motion or Immobilization at any angle
- R.O.M. Dial with 0 to 120 degree flexion and 0 to 60 degree hyper extension. Provides locking at any angle or motion between any two angles, with intervals of 15 degrees. Has a pleasurable locking, using easy pull mechanism.
- Neoprene liner with silicone coating enhances product grip, prevents slippage and migration of product. It provides high cushioning and comfort. Reduces discomfort of tight straps.
- Ergonomic design, it is light in weight, has a bilateral symmetry, can be used for either leg. It has a universal design, one size fits all. It is easy to wear and remove.
- Straps with reverse buckle mechanism provide controlled tightening, enhanced grip and is easy to wear.