- Material: Plastic W/ Water Bag
- Capacity: 2000 cc
- Size: 36 X 37 cm / Inner Diameter: 24 x 27.5 cm / Depth: 9.5 cm
- Material : Plastic W/ Water Bag
- Capacity : 2000 cc
- Size : 36 X 37 cm / Inner Diameter: 24 x 27.5 cm / Depth: 9.5 cm
- Color : Blue
- Made In Taiwan
- Patent No : 158106
- A simple portable bath device designed to fit the toilets; while offering comfort with warm soothing water to perineal area after childbirth, post-operatively.
- This device comes with an option to allow fresh warm water to flow into bowl from plastic bag above with connective tubing via gravity.
Suitable for :
- Hemorrhoids patients.
- Patients with perineal wounds.
- Patients suffer from anal pain.
- Women with pelvic disorders
- Lift the toilet seat up and place the sitz tub onto the rim of the toilet.
- Fill the plastic bag with tepid water (46°c) (or as prescribed by your physician) and place the bag on the cover of the water tank.
- Loosen the tube clamp about one minute after starting sitz bath, so that the reserved hot water will continuously drain into the tub. Any excess water will be drained into toilet through the open vents on the tub.
- After using, clean and dry for storage.
- Use the Sitz Bath under the directions prescribed by your physician.
- Many physicians will recommend sitting in plain warm water for approximately 10 minutes 3-4 times a day to reduce inflammation and provide comfort as a simple treatment for hemorrhoids.
- Some physicians will order treatments 3-4 times a day and with specific medications or cleansers to bath to promote healing of affected area.
- When using for treatment of post-surgical trauma, follow instructions of your physician.Children are to use this product under adult supervision.