Social Enrichment Activity
Care Management Social Enrichment Activity
Social activities that are designed to be elderly friendly, promote cognitive stimulation and active ageing.
Up to 2 hours/session
- The session will be conducted at MacConnect Vitality Hub
- List of activity:
1) Physio Exercise (Yoga/Zumba/Aerobic/Any other related group exercise)
2) Interactive table games with element of cognitive stimulation (Bingo, Rummikub)
3) Art & Craft Class
4) Technology Class
Activity Coordinator Information/Qualification:
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Degree in any healthcare equivalent field
- With minimum of 3 years' experience in healthcare industry
- Able to write and speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions:
- Appointment must be made at least 48 hours before the service.
- Cancellations and rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- For any refund and last-minute rescheduling, there will be a charge of 20% admin fees from the total invoiced.