sweatspa™ Infrared Foot Sauna is the modern day alternative to the traditional hot water foot soak. It is dry, easily portable, convenient and heats up instantly. Besides consistent temperature that can be preset, the radiant infrared heat of our foot sauna permeates deeper, hence more therapeutic.
WHAT IS INFRARED?
- Far Infrared ray is a form of light energy from the sun with a wavelength of 7-14 microns and it is similar to that which is emitted naturally by the human body.
- FIR rays have the potential to penetrate 4 to 5 cm into the body and stimulating major bodily functions such as the cardiovascular system, immune system and lymphatic system.
- FIR rays help improve blood circulation and recovery from fatigue.
HOW INFRARED HEAT THERAPY WORK?
- The expansion of the blood capillaries (vessels) to allow more blood flow, is improved with dry heat therapy.
- Expansion of the blood capillaries increased blood flow to the affected area, which then carries oxygen and much needed nutrients to injured cells in the body, while also flushing away toxins and waste at the same time.
- Then it will accelerate the body's own ability to heal itself. Heat therapy is most commonly used for rehabilitation purposes.
BENEFIT OF FOOT SAUNA
- Improve sleep quality
- Relaxes muscle & joint stiffness
- The heat ncreased blood circulation which in turn delivers oxygen-rich blood to oxygen-depleted muscle, so they recover faster.
- Reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms as muscle joints and fibers are heated.
- A single session with our foot saunas can provide immediate relief for those who spend their days on their feet.
- For those with joint stiffness, studies have shown that FIR saunas give significant relief for patients with chronic pain (such as rheumatoid arthritis), with 4 weeks of 30-minute
- Blood circulation is the fuel that powers your body, and as such, it is important to have blood circulation constantly to your feet to keep up energy on a daily basis.
- The reverse is also good for your health, as movement in your feet ensures more blood circulates back to your heart and arteries.
- Higher metabolism
- The tourmaline ceramic discs that come with sweatspa™ FIR foot saunas ensure that this heat is distributed evenly through your feet.
- Your body is hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood and burning calories.
- Your heart works harder to pump blood at a greater rate to boost circulation.
- This results in improved metabolism, increased toxin removal when your feet sweat.
- The increased circulation draws your skin’s own nutrients to the surface, resulting in improved tone, elasticity, texture and fresh colour.
- Increased blood circulation has also been shown to relieve eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts, the latter being common on the feet of more active people as well as athletes.
- sweatspa have the experience and expertise
- swaetspa infrared heaters are tested and proven
- Supported by patented US technology, the carbon in sweatspa™ heaters allows the heater to produce long wavelength heat.
- This penetrates deeper into the user’s body and the infrared heat is more readily absorbed.
- Sweat from a traditional sauna contains about 3-5% toxins where sweat from an infrared sauna contains about 17-20% toxins.
- sweatspa™ FIR foot saunas also utilise foot pads with tourmaline ceramic discs. These help radiate infrared to the base of your feet more effectively when they are heated.
- Provide 10 years warranty!
HOW TO USE?
- Place your foot sauna on a dry level surface with the control panel at the top.
- Plug your foot sauna into a wall outlet.
- Place a chair or bench in front of the foot sauna so your legs are comfortable when placed in the foot sauna.
- Press power button.
- Set your temperature to <65'C for 30 to 60 minutes or according to your desired temperature and minutes.
- Session Start. Sit back and relax.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER?
Steps on how to place order here: https://ielder.asia/pages/how-to-place-order
Klang Valley - Free Delivery
Outstation - Kindly let us know delivery address and will get back to you on pricing.