Syringe Pump Top-5530
A Syringe Pump Top-5530 with outstanding capabilities and ease of use in the clinical setting, whether on the general ward or when administering an anesthetic.
- Syringe pump model 5530
- User friendly
- Very high precision
- Self-test system (automatic malfunction detection)
- Automatic syringe detection
- Compatible with all kind of syringes (no need to manual adjustment)
- Can be used with 10, 20, 30 and 50 ml syringes
- Long lifetime and durability
- KVO feature
- Ability to set occlusion alarms scope
- Ability to adjust injection speed
- Ability to turn off automatically
- 360′ performance LED display
- The “drug library” function makes medical information and previous registered settings available.
- Made in Japan
1) Power SUPPLY:
- AC power source : AC 100 -127 ±10% 50/60Hz (for 100V Area) , Ac 200-240 V ±10% 50/60Hz (for 100V Area)
- DC power supply : DC 12V ±5% (type: ST55-4)
- Internal battery : DC3.6V 1500mAh NI-MH (type : BP-55); battery life is approximately 12 hours (at flow rate of 5 mL/h using new battery in fully recharged state )
- Built-in battery : Rechargeable, DC 12V 700mAh NI-CD Model : BP-53
- Alkaline battery : uses four LR6 type , AA size alkaline batteries DC6V battery life is approximately24 hours (at flow rate)
2) Power consumption external :
- AC power source : 0.3A ( approx.)
- External DC power source : 0.5A ( exact )
3) Applicable syringes
- 10mL, 20mL, 30mL and 50mL syrings from
- TOP, TERUMO, B-D or B. BRAUN
- B-D, TERUMO, MONOJECT or B.BRAUN can be used ( in the auto selecation [*] mode, only the 50 mL syringe can be used ).
4) Flow rang
- 0.1-400.0 mL/h (10mL syringe)
- 0.1-700.0 mL/h (20mL syringe)
- 0.1-900.0 mL/h (30mL syringe)
- 0.1-1500.0mL/h (50mL syringe )
- ( setting Adjustable in 0.1mL increments.)
5) Total infusion volume range
- 0.1-999.9 mL
6) Infusion accuracy
- Brand – specififed mode
- Mechanical accuracy : ±1%
- Accuracy including the syring : ±3%
- Auto selection [*] mode (only 50ml syringe can be used.)
- Mechanical accuracy : ±1%
- Accuracy including the syringe :±3%
Accuracy obtained when infusion is performed for over one hour
at an infusion rate of 1.0mL/h or more.
7) Bolus rate
- Approx 400.0mL/h (10mL syringe)
- Approx 700.0mL/h (20mL syringe)
- Approx 900.0mL/h (30mL syringe)
- Approx 1500.0mL/h (50mL syringe)
8) Step selection
- Extra high : 119.7±40.0kpa/ 900±300mmHg/ 1.22±0.41 kgf/ cm2
- High : 93.1±33.3kpa/ 700±250mmHg/ 0.95±0.34 kgf/ cm2
- Middle : 66.5±26.7kpa/ 500±200mmHg/ 0.68±0.27Kgf/cm2
- Low : 39.9±20.0Kpa/ 300±150mmHg/ 0.41±0.20Kgf/ cm2
- Low volume (inactive in the auto selection [*] mode), occlusion, low battery, syringe barel/ syring plunger clamp disengaged, power source switch, remainder, CPU error.
10) Special functions
- Operation Reminder: If the system is left in the suspend state for approximately three minutes, a buzzer will sound.
- Auto power off: If the system is left in the "Operation Reminder" state for another three minutes while ti is powerd by an internal battery, it will be automatically shut off .
- Alarm Repeat: If two minutes have elapsed without resetting the alarm after it is silenced the alarm sounds again.
- Data memorize : Infusion rate set value/Total infusion volume storage setting is allowed.
- Buzzer setting : Presence/Absence of wait tone and operation tone can be speficied.
- Power source switch alarm : Notifies by the alarm sound that power is no longer supplied from the AC or DC power source and the system has entered the battery operation mode.
11) Operation conditions :
- Ambient temperture : 10 to 40 °C
- Relative humidity : 30 to 85% ( no condensation )
- Atmospheric pressure : 70 to106kpa
12) Transportation and storage conditions :
- Ambient temperture : -10 to 45 °C
- Relative humidity : 10 to 90% ( no condensation )
- Atmospheric pressure : 50 to 106kpa
13) Classification :
- Class I and Internally powerd equipment, Type CF♥, IPX1 (drip proof)
14) Fuse : T1A
Features and Benefits