[ 12-month Subscription Digital Access for All Issues] The Senior Magazine
Digital copy of magazine
Purchasers will be able to gain access to all past issues of The Senior magazine in digital copy as well as future magazines published within their subscription period of 12 months.
3rd Age Media will provide user login ID and password upon purchase of the Digital Access Pass for The Senior magazine.
If you want to read of the the edition of The Senior Magazine, kindly indicate which edition you would like to subscribe during checkout.
'The Senior' magazine Story
- Founded in 2016 and registered with the Registrar of Societies, the Third Age Media Association(TAMA) is a not-for-profit association (NGO). The ‘Third Age’ denotes post middle-age when most people retire, and are ready to enjoy getting out of the daily grind of employment.
- The association launched its first quarterly lifestyle magazine ‘The Senior’ (KDN/PP19150/01/2017) in February 2017 after it received approval from Ministry of Home Affairs for public distribution and sale.
- The primary objective of ‘The Senior’ magazine is to encourage senior citizens to live an active and healthy life post retirement by providing contents of interest and relevant to them. Although the primary objective is to reach out to the elderly, the magazine has also found its popularity among young adults seeking information for their parents and grandparents.
- We are privileged to have conducted interviews with prominent seniors who have made significant contributions to society and the country. Exclusive interviews with the world’s oldest former Prime Minister, YAB Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad on 30 August 2018 and Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah on 19 July 2019 are examples which are featured in ‘The Senior’ magazine. The interviews are broadcast on TV by Bernama News Channel and The Star and featured widely in all major newspapers and media creating additional publicity for our sponsors and advertisers.
- The magazine is available for sale in major bookstores including Kinokuniya Suria KLCC and airports. It has a wide and sizeable readership and followings in Malaysia. The magazine is also distributed to members of senior clubs, associations, civil society organizations, public & private sector and stakeholders concerned with ageing.
- The digital version is promoted on the Association’s Facebook and website www.thirdagemedia.org. It is available for subscription on the iElder.Asia social media platform which has a reach of more than 10,000 people. This platform will list all current and past issues for sale/subscription. Interested readers can buy or subscribe for the magazine via https://iElder.Asia.