Travelling Lightweight Aluminum Pushlchair SOMA215 | Karma
- The SOMA 215 (SM-250.5) wheelchair is designed for day-to-day use.
- You can choose between attendant-propelled or self-propelled wheelchair.
- It is equipped with a swing away footrest that uses a simple mechanism to move the footrest without it detaching from the wheelchair.
- In addition to its ultralight weight, the aluminum wheelchair folds into a compact size and stores easily in a car trunk.
Patent Swing-away Footrest
- The swing-away footrest uses a simple mechanism to move the footrest without it detaching from the wheelchair.
- Just lift and swing the footrest to free up leg space.
- Never worry about losing your footrest ever again.
Low Seat to Floor Height
- The 45cm seat to floor height allows users who still remain leg function to propel the wheelchair with his/ her legs on the floor.
- It also allows user with petit body size to seat comfortable in the chair.
Compact and Ultralight
- Weighing only 9.9 kg, the SOMA 215 is ultralight, making it easy to transport.
- It also folds into a compact size to fit into a small car trunk.
Detachable Seating System
- Innovated Detachable Seating System makes it easy to detach and clean the upholstery.
- Simply unscrew the holders and slide the seat out.
- It also enhances the support on the surface to help avoid the hammock effect.
Seamless Elliptical Frame
- The frame is constructed with the fewest number of conponents, reducing the number of welding points, thus improving the durability and the look of the wheelchair.
Ergonomic Push Handle
- The handle is designed according to the shape of hand, allowing for an easier grip and a more comfortable push.
- Attendant brakes are also available as an option.
- The tipping lever makes it easier for the caregiver to push the wheelchair over a threshold or edge.
- Simply press the tipping lever with one foot to tilt the wheelchair back and then carry it over the obstacle.
- An anti-slip footplate improves foot positioning and keeps the foot from slipping off the footplate.
Shipping & Installation