This is truly the lightest power wheelchair in the world. Its compact size allows it to fit easily in the trunk of a small car. Although it is very compact, but it is more powerful than most power wheelchairs on the market.
- The total weight of this lightest power wheelchair is only 21 kg (46 lbs). User can fold and open this power chair in just 1 seconds. Stands upright by itself after folded for easy transport and storage (see photos).
- Uses Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion batteries which are safer, lighter, and longer lasting compared to those traditional cylinder Li-ion batteries made by copy cats.
- Travels up to 13km (8 miles) on a single battery, and optional second battery allows for 26km (16 miles) of travel. (10% Less efficient during very cold weather).
- Equipped with the latest Brushless Motors which are more energy saving, compact, quiet and powerful (Rated as the highest torque motor among market similar products.)
- Our Version 3 Joystick Controller is smaller and provides you smoother ride. Our Easy-to-detach cable allows you to remove the joystick controller easily when you want to check-in as luggage.
- High grade aircraft quality aluminium alloy is used for stronger yet lighter structure.
- Raised up the armrest to get closer to tables and easier to transfer to other surfaces. (Able to lock down the armrests for more stability).
- Our unique extendable footrest (up to 10cm), which gives you more leg room if necessary. It can be folded inwards allowing user’s feet to be closer to body, therefore standing up and sitting down would be much easier.
- The anti-tilt support with hydraulic system reduces the risk of falling backwards.
- Wider front casters to prevent getting stuck in narrow gaps and gives a smoother ride when traversing small bumps and rough surfaces.
- Detachable seat cushion, backrest cover and convenient storage bag for washing purposes.
- Comes with a top quality certified (100V-230V) so you can use it anywhere in the world with the bundled travel bag. You can also look into optional special available from our online store.
|Net Weight with 1 standard battery pack||21kg (46 lbs)|
|Max Speed||6.5 km/hr (4 miles/hr)|
|Maximum Seat Capacity||100kg (220 lbs)|
|Seat Width||45cm (17.7”) between armrests|
|Seat Depth||42cm (16.5”)|
|Seat Height From Ground (Front)||49cm (19.3”)|
|Seat Height From Ground (Back)||47cm (18.5”)|
|Turning Radius||75cm (29.5”)|
|Folded Size L X H X W||30cm x 71cm x 60cm (11.8” X 28” X 23.6”)|
|Opened Size||91cm x 88.5cm x 59cm (35.8” X 34.8” X 23.3”)|
|Packing Size||35cm x 78cm x 64cm (13.8” X 30.7” X 25.2”)|
|Max Distance / Full Charge||~13km (8 miles) with 1 battery (15% less in cold weather)
~26km (~16 miles) with Optional 2nd batttery
|Charge Time (for 1 battery)||4 hours|
|Battery Type||Soft Pack Polymer Lithium Ion Battery|
|Motor Type||Latest Brushless Motor|
|Motor Power||150W x 2|
|Frame Material||Aircraft Quality Aluminium Alloy|
|Rear Tire Type||Rigid PU tyre|
It can switch to manual. There is a red lever at the back. Can push in manual if no battery.