Yuwell Fingertip Pulse Oximeter YX302 features in small volume, low power consumption, convenient operation and being portable. It is only necessary for patient to put one of his fingers into the fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, and a display screen will directly show measured value of hemogoblin saturation. It has been proven clinical experiments that it features in rather high precise and repeatability.
- Gravity sensing
- Low power sign
- Oxygen saturation and PR display
- Pulse strength display
- Strong anti-interfrence performance
- Easy to ease, light and portable
- Automatic shutdown in 8 seconds
- For hospital, homecare, sport and etc.
- Display mode: OLED. Display of the oxygen saturation : 70 ~ 100%，±2%
- Pulse power display: 25 - 250 BPM，±1% or ±1BPM，and take the larger one
- Power supply: 2 AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries; Voltage suitable range: 2.6 ~ 3.6V
- Power consumption: less than 30mA
- Measure precision: the oxygen saturation between 70%-99%, the precision is ±2%; and less than 70% the precision has no definition; the pulse power is ±1% or ±1BPM,and take the larger one.
- Measure capability under the situation of weak perfusion: it can rightly display the oxygen saturation and the pulse power when the pulse fullness degree is 0.6%.
- Compared to the measure value in the darkroom, the oxygen saturation in the natural light and the illuminate light-house, the warp is less than ±1%.
- Have function switch, and it will stop automatically after 8 seconds without finger insert in.