Date: 3 November 2023 FridayTime: 10am to 3pmVenue: 10th Floor, West Wing, Berjaya Times SquarePartner: Act4Health Product to promotehttps://ielder.asia/collections/act4healthhttps://ielder.asia/collections/training/products/hrd-corp-claimable-applying-acupressure-for-occupational-diseases
Moringa Benefits, Why Lexmin?
Lexmin grows and produces excellent quality of organic moringa leaf powder to provide world community with this Super food rich in mineral nutrients, essential amino acids, proteins, vitamins and antioxidants that are vital for keeping human health strong, immune, young and energetic all through life.
Within the past 15 years or so, Moringa Oleifera, a tropical, multipurpose tree, often referred to as “The Tree of Life” or “The Miracle Tree” has grown from being practically unknown, even unheard of, to being a new green superfood with high nutritional value including omega 3 and 6 with 20 types of rare amino acids the human body needs for wellbeing.
The West has discovered the plants nutritional and medicinal benefits of the plants leaves and pods, to the extend it tops as supper medicinal food supplement.
An extract from “ Moringa Oleifera – “The Tree of Life” – Sustainable Plantations Australia http://www.spaus.com.au/moringa-oleifera “ reveals:
“ Moringa is the most nutritionally dense plant on the planet, and the
shining star of green super-foods, with higher palatability than
algae super-greens (chlorella or spirulina)."
Research suggests that Moringa provides a wealth of nutritional value. When compared gram for gram Moringa leaves contain:
- 7 times the amount of vitamin C in oranges,
- 4 times the amount of calcium in milk,
- 2 times the amount of protein in milk,
- 4 times the amount of vitamin A in carrots, c
- 3 times the amount of Potassium in bananas.
- all the essential amino acids .
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins which goes on to ensure that our cells, organs, muscles, connective tissue, and even our bones stay together, grow, and become stronger.
Moringa acts as an “adaptogen” meaning its actions notify, nurture and support every system of the body. Moringa is the most nutritionally dense of all adaptogenic plants. These are some of the primary benefits of regularly consuming Moringa:
- significantly boosts energy levels
- encourages weight loss
- fights inflammation
- improves sleep
- aids the body in gaining lean muscle mass
- increases endurance and stamina in athletes
- balances blood sugar levels
- naturally lowers blood pressure
- lowers cholesterol
- increases milk production in nursing mothers.
- helps restore the body to an optimum level of health.
The wide array of benefits of Moringa have been well understood in India for over 3000 years where it has a history of use for around 300 ailments!
Lexmin range of products
- Made with 100% organic moringa leaves.
- Super food Moringa Oleifera helps restore your health in the most natural way possible
- All Lexmin products are handled with the highest quality care and are in strict compliance with USDA Organic, Canada Organic (Biologique Canada) and certified by EcoCert SA.
- Grown and produced in Cambodia and cultivation using the latest Japanese state-of-the-art, ultra-high-density cultivation techniques.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Production Expiry date is printed on the package. Should be consumed before expiry date.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
[October 2023 Event] Living Your Golden Years: Contribution & Resilience of Older Women in a Changing WorldRead now
Celebrating the International Day of Older Persons! A shoutout to the Third Age Media Association (TAMA) for recognizing the incredible contributions of older women in our families and communities. Their nurturing spirit and unwavering support inspire us all! Hats...
[September 2023 Event] Seniors Festival The Celebration: Life Begins at 50 | 2023 September 29th to October 1st 2023Read now
Join us at the Atria Mall from September 29th to October 1st, 2023, as iElder hosts a booth in collaboration with "The Celebration: Life Begins at 50" event by Amazing Seniors. Keep an eye out for our exciting...