Select Good Nurse for Home Nursing
Criteria of finding a good home nursing:
- What credentials and prior experience the candidate have?
- What type of illness of the patients that the candidate has look after during his/her previous work?
- What is the primary language of the candidate? Is the candidate can fluently converse in the same language of the patients?
- What hours is the candidate available to work and for how many months or year the candidate can commit to this?
- Is the candidate physically and mentally healthy to look after the patients?
- Is the candidate flexible to come and check patients in case of emergency?