EazyHold Silicone Adaptive Aid for Individuals with Limited Hand Mobility, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke (Therapist/Teacher 7 Pack)
Adaptable, Hygienic, and Oh So Comfortable!
Universal Cuff, Silicone Strap, Non-Weighted Mobility Support Handle, Grip Aid for Special Needs, Cerebral Palsy, Arthritis, Stroke, Disability, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Hospitals, Schools and Special Education Classrooms.
The patented EazyHold design gives children elderly the ability to hold onto tons of items with ease. EazyHold straps are made of soft, flexible food-grade silicone, hypoallergenic and latex free. Wash them in the dishwasher or clean with wipes. These silicone cuffs can be sanitized at temperatures up to 500 degrees and won’t degrade.
This pack consists
- Yellow (4 inch, small holes)
- Pink (4 inch, large holes)
- Green (4.5 inch, large holes)
- Orange (5 inch, small holes)
- Blue (5.25 inch, large holes)
- Lavender (5.75 inch, small holes)
- Aqua (6.25 inch, large holes)
- SUPPORTIVE GRIP - EazyHold assistive aids will adapt weighted or non-weighted utensils and tools. Help grip support those with hand tremors, Parkinson’s, hand mobility or arthritis. Designed for any age with limited mobility or muscle control, trembling hands, arthritis, hand injury and many other conditions.
- MANY SIZES - This Eazy Hold pack comes with 7 different sizes to fit infants, babies, toddlers, teens, children to adult and elderly hands or limbs. It includes 7 different adaptive aid straps.
- EXTRA SENSORY - Puts the tool in hand or limb and against the skin for better perception of the weight, vibration, temperature and texture of the object.
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Made of soft stretchy silicone which warms to skin temperature and does not need to be tight on the hand to support the item. Flexible handles, ergonomic fit, easy-grip for hands to grasp and hold, flexible so it moves with ease.
- NON SLIPPERY - A non slip grip for wet hands. Provides trainer handles with soft grips that make it easy for little or big hands to hold.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Wash with soap and water, in the dishwasher basket, or in an autoclave. Will not degrade with repeated use of hospital wipes.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL - Only EazyHold is made with 100% hypoallergenic, superior quality, highly durable and flexible silicone. Latex-free, and a food-grade non-BPA material which is skin-friendly and easy to clean!
SUITABLE FOR CONDITIONS
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Juvenile Arthritis
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Paraplegia.
- Rett Syndrome
EazyHold pre-made grip aids are invaluable to assist with fine and gross motor skills, muscle strengthening, balance, coordination, gait, eating, and vision.
- For use adapting to home rehab equipment
- Modify tools in the kitchen
- Gym and exercise equipment
- Mobility device adaptable
- Grooming and self-care in wet environments
- Adapting remotes and styluses
Occupational Therapy Tools for Hands and Limbs
More Productive Outpatient Therapy Sessions:
Helping patients to find the appropriate adaptive equipment options for daily living activities is what Occupational Therapists do best. The goal is to improve the patient’s quality of life to be able to return to being independent in their daily lifestyle.
While there are many types of OT adaptive equipment on the market, there are no other ready-made, comfortable and super hygienic grip aids for infants and elderly like our occupational therapy tools for hands or limbs. Unlike some homemade adaptive ideas which put a foam roller between hand and tool and prevents you from feeling the object, our cuff puts the tool against the skin for extra sensory processing and control.
Gross weight: 100g
- Materials are hypoallergenic, latex-free food grade silicone, it adapts to help you hold most anything. The 100% silicone cuff can be passed from patient to patient and object to object with confidence, because it so easy to sterilize in the dishwasher or autoclave.
- 100% latex and BPA free
- Disinfect with hospital grade wipes
- Dishwashable and dryable
- Will not harbor bacteria or spread germs
Country of Origin: United State
Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.
What size EazyHold should I purchase?
One of the great things about EazyHold is that each color can be used by all ages! Some children or adults use them on their hand above the knuckles and some prefer to use them between the knuckles. They can be used with all four fingers under the strap, just one or two fingers, or on a limb. It depends on what is most comfortable and what works best for the object users would like to hold.
Please see our chart below for our recommendations:
Infant Choices yellow, pink, green, & sippy cup/bottle grips
Toddler Choices pink, green, blue, & sippy cup/bottle grips
Youth to 11 Years Choices blue, orange, lavender, green, & yellow.
Adult Choices blue, orange, lavender, aqua, & yellow.