EazyHold Silicone Adaptive Aid for Individuals with Limited Hand Mobility, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke (Yellow Two Pack 4")
Yellow Two Pack 4" EazyHold is our smallest silicone adaptive aid for holding something as small as a child's spoon or toothbrush. Little Yellow smallest EZ fits kids hands, or an adults finger or two. Infants can hold a teether or rattle for self-soothing. Kids can hold a spoon, crayon, pencil, toothbrush or toy all by themselves! And for adults, you can use the yellow EZ for fingertip control of a stylus, pen, crochet hook, rat tail comb or makeup pencils beautifully!
* Adult fingertip control for ADLs
* Infant whole hand for comfy grip.
Gross Weight : 100g
- Materials are hypoallergenic, latex-free food grade silicone, it adapts to help you hold most anything. The 100% silicone cuff can be passed from patient to patient and object to object with confidence, because it so easy to sterilize in the dishwasher or autoclave.
- 100% latex and BPA free
- Disinfect with hospital grade wipes
- Dishwashable and dryable
- Will not harbor bacteria or spread germs
Country of Origin: United States
Malaysia/International Delivery - Refer to courier fee upon check out.