External Counterpulsation Therapy (ECP) Per Session
Are you suffering from chest pain or breathlessness when you walk or run? It is likely that you are suffering from heart disease.
In the past, blockages of the blood vessels surrounding the heart can be treated by placing a stent or undergoing bypass surgery. Both invasive surgeries are associated with risks and pain. Fear no more! Poliklinik Perdana has brought in a cutting edge medical technology to treat your heart conditions—natural bypass without any risks. This risk free treatment is called EECP (Enhanced External Counterpulsation Therapy) or ECP (External Counterpulsation Therapy). According to clinical trials conducted in the USA, approximately 80% of patients who complete the 35-hour course of EECP Therapy experience significant symptom relief that may last up to three years. This type of treatment is widely available in the USA and recommended by renowned cardiologist and cardiac surgeons.
Benefits of EECP or ECP to your heart:
- Improves blood flow to your heart
- Improves heart pumping function
- Improves exercise stamina
- Decreases chest pain
- Repairs damaged heart muscle
Who should go for EECP or ECP?
- People with heart disease
- People with weak heart
- People who underwent bypass surgery
- People who has a stent placed
- People who want to prevent heart attack
Additional benefits of EECP or ECP:
- Lower your blood sugar
- Lower your blood pressure
- Lower your cholesterol
- Weight loss
- Improves blood flow to all the organs
ECP is a non-invasive and non-surgical therapy process that use a medical device approved by the FDA and KKM to deliver External CounterPulsation to enhance blood flow through timed inflation of cuffs wrapped around the calves, thighs, and hips.
The inflation occurs in between each heartbeat, compressing the blood vessels and pumping blood back to the heart and throughout the body. This enhanced blood flow brings about a multitude of health benefits.
- Angina – A type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart.
- Congestive Heart failure – occurs when the heart muscle doesn’t pump blood as well as it should.
- Diabetes FC
- High Blood Pressure
- Erectile Dysfunction
- High Cholesterol.
We have special package, kindly call Nick at +60 12-300 5592