Good news to all caregivers! Introducing the latest fully height adjustable multifunctional commode. No more back breaking. Task of lifting the patient from wheelchair to bed or bed to toilet. Especially useful in institutions with limited manpower. Easy operated by one person. Available in 2 models for different weight load.
This multipurpose transfer chair is delicately designed for patients and the elderly with mobility difficulty.
Ideal tool for families, medical institutions and nursing homes etc.
Assisting the mobility-impaired in moving from wheelchair to sofa, bed, bathroom and other places so that they can do washing, showering and treating on their own.
- Adjustable height
- Braking system: foot brake
- Sitting board: support by steal plate & coat with medical engineering plastic ABS
- Soft cushion for long time sitting & various using applications
- Back foam molded PE, Eco-Friendly
- Pedal: Engineering Plastic sturdy and enduring
- Handle: engineering plastic
- Patient holder: eco-friendly rubber.
|Size||Size M||Size L|
|Height||815 - 1015mm||815 - 1015mm|
|Front wheel size||5 inches||5 inches|
|Rear wheel size||3 inches||3 inches|
|Seat height above ground||400 - 600mm||400 - 600mm|
- Capacity Weight: 120Kg
- Width: 77cm
- Height: 81.5cm - 101.5 cm
- Seat: 51cm
- Depth of Seat: 40cm
- Height of Seat above ground: 40 – 60cm
- Net Weight: 26Kg
- Carton Box Dimension: L 700mm X W 470mm X H 940mm
- Front wheel size: 5 inches
- Rear wheel size: 3 inches
- Capacity Weight: 100Kg
- Width: 72cm
- Seat: 46cm
- Depth of Seat: 40
- Height of Seat: 40 – 60cm
- Net Weight: 23Kg
- Dimension: L 700m X W 470mm X H 940mm
- Limited warranty against manufacturer defects excluding wear and tear of consumables such as plastic or tyres or cushion or bearing.
- If this item got to be regularly be in touch with water then frequent maintenance such as lubricating with anti-rust is required.
Q1: About multipurpose transfer commode chair, that can be use for shower right?
A1: Yes however they must maintain the unit by constantly lubricating or applying anti-rust.
Q2: Where is the product made from?