Lexmin® Black Ginger Powder
Original price RM 73.00 - Original price RM 202.00
RM 73.00 - RM 202.00
Current price RM 73.00
Made from 100% certified organic Black Ginger Powder (Kaempferia Parviflora)
Black Ginger is widely known as Thai Black Ginger, the rhizome of a flowering plant looks like a regular ginger until it reveals its deep purple and almost black inside. When dried, it takes on a darker charcoal colour, hence the name is called Black Ginger.
Net Weight: 20g, 50g, 100g
USDA, NON-EU, Canada Organic, GHP, GMP, HACCP, GACP, CAM GAP, VEGAN.
- Black Ginger improves peripheral blood circulation, increases energy, muscle mass and physical fitness.
- It is a Superfood that is anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory.
- Black Ginger contains high PDE5 inhibitors that are linked to increase blood ﬂow to reproductive organs that in turn enhances sexual performance.
- Help with osteoporosis and pain management.
- Black ginger has been linked to improved energy and lower fatigue. An enzyme found in this superfood (AMPK) improves glucose metabolism.
- Combined anti-inflammation, energy, blood flow and endurance is good to increase libido especially for men.
Adults: 1 – 2g daily
Consumed neat or diluted in small amount of water. Can be added into food for consumption.
If on prescription medicine or anticoagulants, consult a health care professional before consumption.
Lexmin black turmeric piperine powder is highly concentrated and pure, DO NOT consume in excess.
Lexmin product is natural food supplement, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease