YUWELL 7F-10W oxygen concentrator is a device which concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply (ambient air) to supply an oxygen enriched gas stream.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Oxygen concentrators typically use pressure swing adsorption technology and are used very widely for oxygen provision in healthcare applications, especially where liquid or pressurized oxygen is too dangerous or inconvenient, such as at homes. Oxygen concentrators utilize a molecular sieve to adsorb gasses and operate on the principle of rapid pressure swing adsorption of atmospheric nitrogen onto zeolite minerals and then venting the nitrogen. This type of adsorption system is therefore functionally a nitrogen scrubber leaving the other atmospheric gasses to pass through. This leaves oxygen as the primary gas remaining. PSA technology is a reliable and economical technique for small to mid-scale oxygen generation, with cryogenic separation more suitable at higher volumes and external delivery generally more suitable for small volumes.
- Cumulative time function.
- Exceed press safety valve helping safe ensure.
- Install power cut warning function.
- High pressure and low pressure alarming function.
Flow range：0.5 ～ 10L/min
Oxygen concentration: 95.5% ～ 87%
Output pressure: 40~70kPa
Pressure relief mechanism operational at: 250kPa ± 25kPa
Operation noise level: ≤60 dB(A)
Input power: 850VA
Minimum operating time: 30 minutes
Rental = RM800
Deposit (refundable) = RM1000
- Within Klang Valley = Free of Charge
- Out of Klang Valley (Within Selangor) = RM100 delivery
- During public holiday / Weeked / After 5pm = RM30
Device is rented for Covid-19 patient = Add on RM 100
Other states in Peninsular Malaysia, please contact us at +60122288472 to negotiate the price.
1. Prescription. How many lpm (liters per minute)? ranges between 1 to 5 lpm . Normally 2 -3 lpm for home oxygen therapy
2. Location of the delivery address