- Compact design.
- Only 14kg weight.
- Easy maintenance - 1 minute to open and replace part. Crucial spare parts are less than 15pcs (8key parts + 7 consumable parts).
- Suitable for all size holder.
- Optional wifi mould for data remote transfer.
- Low oxygen purity alarm.
- Compliant with CE0123, ISO13485, JGMP.
- Low power consumption. 300watt .
- Quiet operation. Less than 45DB.
- Tested for bon stop operation in the lab for 6000 hours then only trigger an issue.
- 2 years warranty.
|Oxygen Flow||0.5 to 5 liters per minute|
|Dimensions||600H, 390W, 230D (mm)|
|Outlet Pressure||0.05±0.005 Mpa|
|O2 Purity Alarm||Low oxygen: 82%|
|Electrical||110V, 60HZ / 220V, 50HZ|
|Additional Function||Metal connector for Fire proof|
Any filter part need to change after 1 yr?
Yes. Generally its recommended to change the filter every 3k hours. Outer particle filter needed to be cleaned in weekly basis to ensure smooth flow of air into the system.
Based on daily usage of 12-15 hours, the interval of changing new filter is approximately 4-5 months . If pollution is worsen in some areas such as nearby to the industrial area, the lifespan of filter will be shorten too.