- 0.7m3 (by water volume) aluminium cylinder.
- Accessories included 1 regulator and 1 (either nasal cannula or facemask) with trolley.
Depends on the patient flow rate per minutes:
- If use 2liter/min, can last for 4 hours
- If use 3 liter/min, can last for 3 hours
- If use 5 liter/min, can use about 1.5 hours
- The rental per month is RM50 with a refundable deposit of RM500.
- The device is rented for Covid-19 patients and an additional RM100 is added for the sanitising and PPE.
- Charges during public holidays / Weekends/ After 5pm – an extra payment of RM30 is paid to the driver directly.
- Free delivery within Klang Valley
- RM30 or more- delivery charges for outside Klang Valley (Within Selangor). Kindly provide address to confirm final delivery charges.
- Currently, we do not provide services outside of Selangor.
- Handling and delivery charges are based on a case-by-case basis with advance notice.
- The prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The last day of rental will be calculated according to the day you inform us of the cancellation. Our team will collect the unit from you within 7 working days. The deposit will be refunded within 7 working days after the unit has been recollected and confirmed to be in good condition.
- Kindly call/WhatsApp us at www.wasap.my/60122288472 to check stock availability before placing an order.
- Prescription. How many lpm (liters per minute)? ranges between 1 to 5 lpm . Normally 2 -3 lpm for home oxygen therapy
- Once we confirm the availability, please provide your name, email address, mobile number, and delivery address for us to proceed with the order.
- Once the order has been emailed to you, pls send the bank-in slip to us. Bank information at https://ielder.asia/pages/payment-method
- Lorry driver/technical team will contact you prior to delivery.